New to Intergroup or just want to learn more? Here are several documents with information for new or existing Intergroup Representatives.
- What is an Intergroup Representative?
- Download the New Group Representative form and give it to the Corresponding Secretary or any officer at the Group Representatives meeting
- How does it all work? Read about Parliamentary Procedure.
- Read the Intergroup By-Laws (as amended by regular meeting of Intergroup Representatives – 10/15/16).
Please note: To get involved with any of the service opportunities listed below, please contact the Intergroup office by email (email@example.com) or telephone (772) 283-9337. (Click to Download Printable Volunteer Notice).
- 12th Step Volunteers Needed.
People willing to take 12th Step phone calls and make 12th Step visits in person needed. Please contact Intergroup to be put on volunteer list. (Click To Download PDF 12-Step Volunteer Form)
- Night Owl Hotline Needs Volunteers For Regular Shifts & Backup Phone Volunteers.
Commitment is for only 1 night every 3 months.